Tuesday 31 August 2010

New day ... 31st of August ...

















New day ... 31st of August ... the last day of this difficult Summer ... the last day of a season ... a season in my ambiguous and unpredictable life ... A page in one's live was turned and now a new beginning is looking for it's way to commence ...

yesterday, it was the last opportunity to turn distraction back, to heal the sick, to feed the hungry ... but ... a wicked heart is still a wicked heart and there is nothing you can do about it ... Let YOUR will be done then ... You know my heart, you know that I wasn't just shitting with the mouth like the others, but I was doing, I was blessing others ... I wanted to make everything right and I was doing and making everything you teach us ...

Your turn next Lord ...

new day, new season, new beginning ...

31st of August ...

... again ... again, from scratch ... form zero ... Oh Lord ... Dear Lord ...

No comments:

Post a Comment