Sunday 1 August 2010

Yesterday, I had poison ...



Yesterday, I had poison ...
Poison had me ...

No fear, no remorse, no pain just the feeling of how it is spreading through you vessels ...

Tasty... Delicious ... Mortal ...

Yesterday I had poison..., and poison loved me ...

Do I understand those, beloved ones who had it before me ... No ... I don't ... I just had it ... It had me ... That was tasty, delicious, mortal ...

One's life was broken yesterday ... One burst into tears ... Drop... Drop by drop ...

That was the poison ... I had yesterday ..., it was prepared for me ..., for us my love, for us ...

Life is tasty, delicious, mortal ... Very deadly ... Like poison ... That I had yesterday ...

I want every river to cry for us, dance for us, die for us ... I want them to cry for those who were lost yesterday and will be found tomorrow ...

Yesterday I had poison ..., and poison excepted me ...

Yesterday I became closer to you, my love ...

With every drop ... Drop by drop ... of his tears ... I came closer to you ...

My love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment